December 10, 2020 @ 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
We are welcoming back PDT Global and encouraging CPN members to join us for this interactive training session.
In the future of Inclusion training, this dramatic, high-pressure, collaborative experience doesn’t just talk about inclusive practice it provides a totally interactive workshop allowing everyone involved to work together to crack the code. It’s a race against time to discover what is really meant by inclusion and how bias, power and privilege in the workplace can work against it.
Our inclusion experts, PDT Global will encourage a short debrief on behaviours including any ‘lightbulb’ moments observed during the game. Towards the end of the session, participants will act on all they have learnt and commit to some chosen personal actions to change their own behaviour and shape the employee experience within their company.
Learning Objectives By the end of the escape room experience, participants will be able to:
- Reference facts and data relating to inclusion both within and outside of their organisation
- Articulate own micro-behaviours or biases impacting working performance
- Debate the impact of privilege and unwritten rules within the workplace
- Identify activities to enhance own inclusive behaviour
- Understand the importance of learning to ‘Like more people’ – and the impact upon inclusion
PDT Global is a worldwide diversity and inclusion training consultancy. They enable clients to create inclusive workplaces where everyone with the capability and desire to excel can do so. With over 20 years of experience in strategy, cultural change and leadership development, they bring the expertise of learning to today’s business world and the strategic need to enable diversity through creating inclusive cultures.